French Macarons Order Info
Custom order authentic French Macarons...
Buttercream and Olive Oil's French macarons are special because they are authentic Parisian macarons. They are thoughtfully handmade with the best of ingredients: local eggs, Hartzler's butter, organic sugars, and real fruits, flowers, etc. We NEVER use any dyes, colorings, flavorings, or extracts. Each macaron flavor tastes distinctly original. These ingredients make an incredible difference in taste and texture. Typical macarons last less than 7 days in the fridge; Buttercream and Olive Oil's macarons stay fresh up to 2 weeks later!
Macarons are available for custom order. Minimum is 1 dozen. Macarons are available in smaller quantities when available, call for more details. Flavors are seasonal, with the following available at all times:
- Brown Butter Buttercream-our signature flavor.
- Pure Buttercream-a classic.
- Chocolate Buttercream-milk or dark.
- Café au Lait-Coffee buttercream made with local beans.
- Mocha Buttercream
- Cajeta Buttercream-scratch made Mexican goat milk caramel.
- Toasted Chocolate-chocolate brown butter buttercream.
- Maple Buttercream-genuine Ohio maple.
- Cinnamon Buttercream
- Nutmeg Buttercream
- Malted Milk Buttercream
- Chocolate Malt Buttercream
- Lemon Buttercream-made with organic lemon curd.
- And more!
Seasonal flavors include:
- Rhubarb Buttercream
- Lavender Buttercream
- Strawberry Buttercream
- Rose Buttercream
- Raspberry Rose Buttercream
- Plum Buttercream
- Concord Grape Buttercream
- Pumpkin Spice Buttercream
- Cranberry Buttercream
- Peppermint Buttercream
- Winter Spice Brown Buttercream
Macaron orders must be placed 72 hours in advance and are available for pickup in Strongsville or Medina. They can be individually wrapped and labeled or packed in specialty kraft paper boxes. Macarons must be paid in full at time of order. Macaron prices are:
- $2.25 per macaron
- $26 per dozen macarons
Macarons must be stored in the refrigerator or can be kept fresh in the freezer up to one month. Return to room temperature before serving.
To place an order, contact us by telephone or email.