French Macarons Custom Order Info
Custom order authentic French Macarons...
Buttercream and Olive Oil's French macarons are special because they are authentic Parisian macarons. They are thoughtfully handmade with the best of ingredients: local eggs, Hartzler's butter, organic sugars, and real fruits, flowers, etc. We NEVER use any dyes, colorings, flavorings, or extracts. Each macaron flavor tastes distinctly original. These ingredients make an incredible difference in taste and texture. Typical macarons last less than 7 days in the fridge; Buttercream and Olive Oil's macarons stay fresh up to 2 weeks!
French Macarons are always naturally gluten-free, but Buttercream & Olive Oil uses organic powder sugar which uses organic tapioca starch instead of cornstarch. Therefore, they are gluten and grain free!
Macarons are available for custom order. Minimum is 1 dozen. Macarons are available in smaller quantities when available, call or email for more availability. Flavors are seasonal, with the following available at all times:
- Brown Butter Buttercream-our signature flavor.
- Pure Buttercream-a classic.
- Chocolate Buttercream-milk or dark with organic single-origin cocoa powder from Ecuador.
- Café au Lait-coffee buttercream made with local beans.
- Mocha Buttercream-our handcrafted coffee extract with chocolate buttercream.
- Cajeta Buttercream-handcrafted Mexican goat milk caramel sauce.
- Toasted Chocolate-chocolate brown butter buttercream.
- Maple Buttercream-genuine Ohio maple.
- Cinnamon Buttercream
- Nutmeg Buttercream
- Lemon Buttercream-made with natural lemon curd.
- And more!
Seasonal flavors include:
- Rhubarb Buttercream
- Lavender Buttercream
- Strawberry Buttercream
- Strawberry Rhubarb Buttercream
- Rose Buttercream
- Raspberry Rose Buttercream
- Plum Buttercream
- Concord Grape Buttercream
- Cranberry Buttercream
- Peppermint Buttercream
- Winter Spice Brown Buttercream
Native, locally foraged flavors upon availability. Price per macaron is $2.75 or $32 per dozen. These include:
- Paw Paw Buttercream
- Sumac Buttercream
- Black Walnut Buttercream
Macaron orders must be placed 72 hours in advance and are available for pickup in Strongsville or Medina. They can be individually wrapped and labeled or packed in specialty kraft paper boxes. Macarons must be paid in full at time of order. Macaron prices are:
- $2.25 per macaron
- $26 per dozen macarons
- $7 per 3 piece favor box
Macarons must be stored in the refrigerator or can be kept fresh in the freezer up to one month. Return to room temperature before serving.
To place an order, contact us by telephone or email.